1. What is standalone LCD advertising player?
A standalone LCDadvertising player is an LCD displays withan integral media player that holds the advertisements content files locally ona memory card. Just copy Video/music/pictures from PC into SD/CF Card, theninsert it into player, it will play the saved files automatically, no need anyother software and hardware.
2. Where standalone LCD advertising players can be used?
A standalone LCD advertising player is used for many different purposes andthere is no definitive list. However, below are some of the most common applications: Airports, Café& Coffee shops, Cinemas, Clubs, Pubs&Casinos,Conference Centres, Education, Exhibition &Trade shows, Governments,Hotels, Retail stores, Resaurants & Fastfood
3. What size of LCD advertising players do you have?
At the moment, our LCD advertising players range includes: 7”/10”/12”/15”/17”/19”/22”/24”/27”/32”/43”/ 49”/55”/65”/75”/86”/98” with media player.
4. What functions does LCD Advertising Players have?
a. Support 1080P HD Video, JPEG Picture and Music
b. Support CF/SD/USB readable
c. Support 5 groups Timer on/off function every day;
d. Support playlist function, auto play the specified file at the specifytime
e. Support USB Auto copy function
f. Support Scrolling text
g. Landscape and Portrait display mode options
5. What extendable functions does LCD Advertising Players have?
a. Motion sensor function;
b. Touch screen function;
c. High brightness functions;
d. Scanner functions
6. What is the function of USB update?
You can upgrade contents of the memory card (or built-in memory) by simply inserting an USB flash drive loaded with new content, no need to take out the memory card of the player. Player will automatically start playing after upgrade.
7. How does the Motion Sensor work?
It has two options for Motion sensor function,
a. Power on/off. The advertising player will startplaying after the IR body sensor detects an approaching viewer. It will go intostandby mode once the moving object leaves.
b. Sound on/off . The advertising player will keepplaying Video all the time but without sound, the sound of player will beactivated when the IR body sensor detects an approaching viewer.
Motion sensor functions could save power, also get moreattention from customers.In the store the employees can be annoyed by the soundused by digital signage systems, using motion sensor controlled sound solvesthis problem.
8. Can you upload our content to SD cards before shipment?
Yes. After we receive video from you, our engineering will test the file and upload them to CF cards. Then we take aging test for player together with these video. You can simply plug and play after you receive the players.
9. Can you turn the screen on and off automatically?
Yes, it has timer on/off functions, you could setup the turn on/off 5 groups every day, such as 8:00-9:00; 10:00-12:00; 1:00-2:00…….You also could play the specified files at the specified time.
10. I don't see exactly what I need. Do you provide customization?
Yes!We offer a wide array of customization for all our products, far too much todetail on our website. If you don;t see exactly what you want, call and talk toone of our sales engineers. We are happy to help with any request and canusually provide exactly what you are looking for.
11. What is digital signage?
Digital signage is a network of customizable digitaldisplays that you can control electronically using a computer, allowing you tochange your content remotely for the most targeted messagingpossible. Digital signage networks allow you to create and delivertargeted messages that inform, educate and motivate your audiences without yourbudget taking a painful hit.
Changing digital signage is cost effectiveand can be done in seconds from one location. It allows the network user tosend content to an infinite number of displays at one time.
12. What are the benefits of digital signage?
To communicate with people, you have to get theirattention. Watching TV and using computers has trained us to look at screensfor information, so digital signage is a natural choice for reaching largeaudiences. It’s also better than email, printed posters, and bulletin boardsbecause:
· You can deliver breakingnews in real-time
· Screens are bright andshow motion
· You can have multiplethings on a screen at once
· You can change what’s onthe screen throughout the day
· It’s cheaper than printfor big audiences
· It’s better than printfor green reasons
Each reason for communicating will have its own benefits:
· To compel –student organizations and activities, benefits enrollment, charity drives
· To inform –new policies at work, classes and training dates, wayfinding and directories,weather and news
· To motivate –recognition and reward programs, stock prices and profit-sharing schemes,internal contests
· To include –welcome messages, new hire and birthday announcements, community and socialactivities
· To recognize –organization and individual achievements, safety benchmarks, sports teams stats
· To warn – severeweather, fire and other emergencies, security threats
13. What size of network digital signage do you have?
a. For Android System, we could produce 10”/12”/15”/17”/19”/22”/24”/27”/32”/43”/ 49”/55”/65”/75”/86”/98”,we also provide CMS Software to update the content remotely.
b. For Windows System, we could produce from 10”/12”/15”/17”/19”/22”/24”/27”/32”/43”/ 49”/55”/65”/75”/86”/98”
14. What kind of content can I show on my digital signage?
All of our software let’s you create beautiful content within theapplication or leverage existing media and skill sets by importing popular fileformats:
· Text and graphics
· Video and Flash withaudio
· Event schedules
· Weather, news and stockupdates
· Alert notifications
· Web pages
· Polls, surveys andcontests
· Cable feeds andstreaming
· Social media and otherRSS feeds
· …and more
15. How do I figure out if digital signage is a good solution for my company?
Consider your customer first. Do they oftenhave questions about your company, product or service? Are they as informed asthey could be to make educated purchasing decisions? Can you or your employeesdeliver a consistent strategic message to every one of them? Digital signage inyour company can help to deliver consistent strategic messages to your audienceto empower or influence their actions.
16. Does your digital signage has WIFI/3G Function to update the content remotely?
Yes, Rcstars Android digital signage hasnetwork function with LAN/WIFI/3G,you just insert 3G Slim card into the slot,then could use 3G to control the display remotely
17.Could your network digital signage be used on the bus or car?
Yes, Rcstars designed professional bus typeAndroid network digital signage from 15”-32”,Which with the below features,
a. 9-36V Wide voltage for bus use;
b. Ceiling mount/Handrail mount bracketoptions
c. Support WIFI/3G/GPS Functions.
18. Could you use one PC server to control more hundreds of digital signage in different places at the same time?
Yes, You could use our CMS software on one PC to control many digitalsignage in different places with the same content or different contents.
19. We already had a media player box, could we only buy LCD Monitor with HDMI from Rcstars?
Yes, We also could provide all kinds of LCD Monitor with VGA/DVI/HDMIInput from 7inch to 82inch, welcome your enquiry.